Friday, December 15, 2006

Jedi Selling Robe?

Ishtalum (greetings in your language).

My name is Jeriam Lakrashi, I am a Jedi knight from the planet Galium in the Istorium galaxy, far, far away.

I have crashed on your beautiful little planet and am in the need to sell 4 items that I can manage without to enable me to purchase the parts needed to repair my light cruiser. The first of which is my Jedi robe, it is made of a heavy silken material, drapes elegantly and fits someone from about 5' 8" to 6'2" or so. It was hand made and has double stitching on all seams to ensure durability in all active engagements.

Please find it in your heart to purchase this or another of my items so that I might return home. It has been worn and might smell of smoke from the fire on my ship. Please look at the other 3 items I have for sale.

No comments: